Eyebrow Embroidery Review
Updated: Sep 2, 2020
So let me just start off by saying this post isn't sponsored in anyway, and I'm not affiliated with SG Brow Bar! I just want to share my experience with you guys because I had a REALLY bad experience with a brow place when I was 17 and I never want anyone to go through what I went through.
I literally spent 3 days googling eyebrows and looking for a place.
My criteria was :
- Good history, lots of customers and pictures
- Familiar with a bunch of styles
- Does brow EMBROIDERY and NOT eyebrow tattoos (Eyebrow tattoos are the ones that fade to a weird blueish-red and last a really long time. For embroidery, brows fade to clear over 2 years)
So I found Sgbrowbar on IG and OMG these brows are so gorg!
Anyway so I DMed them and managed to get an appointment with Jacelynn. The studio is around Serangoon gardens.
THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING : Make sure the studio is clean because you don't want to end up with an infection (check), make sure your brow artist has good brows (check, my brow artist was so pretty omg)
So she got me to lie down and started applying copious amounts of numbing cream on my brows. Success! After 30 minutes my brows were completely numb.
Then she drew these lines to make sure I got the best shape for my face. This is the part I got SUPER picky about. The last thing you want is to spend thousands on surgery then let someone draw 2 lines on you with permanent marker and call it a day.
I love this shape so much omg. She even took a picture and uses an app to make sure everything was nice and even. If you are going to a salon I reccomend :
1. Taking a photo of your newly designed brows to see how they look.
2. Viewing your brows lying down and upright! They may look nice and even when you're lying down but they get fucked when you sit up straight thanks to an inconvenient little thing called gravity
Next she started going in with a machine and filling in the ombre part, then micro bladed the individual hairs in by hand.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I asked specifically for a really defined brow with some strokes and a slight ombre.
I paid $350 (They had a September promotion going on) and the whole process took 2 hours
So now the hard part... the healing.
Your brows are gonna look kinda shin chan-ish for the first week, but they scab over and fade! I really love the freshly done brow look though. Its sooo cut.
Gonna do my touch up in a month or so ^^
I'll give you guys an update on my healing in a week,
Take care and stay safe <3